1) Locate Sentinel_Runtime.dmg in your downloads folder
2) Double-click on Sentinel_Runtime.dmg to open
3) Right-click (or control-click) on “Install Sentinel Runtime Environment”. You maybe prompted
that this is from an unidentified developer, please click ‘open’
4) You may need to change your security settings to allow the installer to open.
a. Go to system Preferences
b. Select Security and Privacy
c. Unlock the padlock in the lower left hand corner (you will need your computer’s password)
d. Under “Allow apps downloaded from” select ‘anywhere’
e. The Sentinel Driver will then be able to be installed
f. Don’t forget to restore your security settings for any future app downloads.
5) Follow the installer prompts
6) Congratulations you should now be able use your programs trouble-free again.