MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks present our Naturopath Edition tailored for the naturopath.
This specialized Edition provides the most revered resources with all the functionality you need to prescribe for both acute and constitutional cases. This textbook suite comes complete with essential volumes for satisfying the homeopathic curriculum requirements for naturopathic students.
MacRepertory Classic and Naturopath Library
5 repertories and 6 Materia Medica
ReferenceWork Classic and Naturopath Library
And the Philosophy Collection PDF – FREE
WHY CHOOSE THE NATUROPATH EDITION
Essential tools and resource
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED
Our Naturopath Edition has all the essential tools needed when getting started. With its entry-level functionality combined with essential tools and references, you will understand cases better and have access to vital analysis features when prescribing.
- Find words or remedies in repertory or material medica
- Combine remedy and word searches
- Combine rubrics
- Theme Palette and Analysis
- Specify relationship between searched words
- Create comprehensive rubrics
- Limit searches to specific remedies, books or sections
- Bookmark passages in libraries
- Display word definitions in word finder tool
- Collect rubrics to clipboards
- Display analysis results by graph
- Analyze case by multiple strategies
- Save and print patient charts and graphs
- Drag and Drop information from window to window
- Internet links for images, history or information on remedies
- On-screen help/explanation for each window
- Auto updating via internet
The Philosophy Collection
FREE with your purchase of the Academy Edition, includes 1,400 pages of the greatest homeopathic philosophy ever written:
- Bidwell’s How To Use The Repertory
- Close’s Genius of Homeopathy
- Curie’s Practice of Medicine
- Hahnemann’s Organons of Medicine (5th & 6th)
- Handley’s In Search of the Later Hahnemann
- Hatherly’s Law of Cure
- Kent’s Homeopathic Philosophy
- Paschero’s Homeopathy
- Roberts’ Principles and Art of Cure
* Plus 49 insightful articles by James Tyler Kent, David Little, Peter Morrell, André Saine, Rajan Sankaran, Jan Scholten, Charles Wansbrough, Rudi Verspoor and Peter Viksveen.
To fully appreciate all the reference that comes with the Naturopath Edition click and view the complete Academy library list for both MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks.
COMPARE THE EDITIONS
To view the full comparison chart of the Editions please click on the chart or prompt below.
Your computer must meet certain minimum requirements for the software to work properly. Before you make your purchase, please verify if your system specifications meet or exceed the following. MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks are fully compatibility with MAC OSX 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 and Windows 7 and 8. All software is fully downloadable via the internet.
Windows Computer System and Hardware Requirements
- Models: 486 or better
- System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Ports: USB
- RAM: 512Mb (minimum)
- Hard Disk Space: 4Gb
Macintosh Computer System and Hardware Requirements
- System: OS 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
- RAM: 2Gb (minimum)
- Ports: USB
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5-12.5Gb
Homeopathy Online Portal for Education
Access hundreds of video lectures by leading experts and explore diverse approaches to homeopathic theory and practice. HOPE gives you access to world-renowned teachers and provides an inspiring and unforgettable learning experience.
Should you have any technical issues or problems navigating your MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks Edition we are always available. Get in touch with our Technical Support team who are here to help you get the best out of your software.
Synergy delights in bringing the community together. The “Be Inspired” section of our website features new books, events and many interesting and inspiring activities that homeopaths are involved with worldwide. We welcome you to submit your own “inspired” stories, experiences and events.