MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks presents our Professional Edition for the more established homeopath.
This more advanced Edition comes with over 970 volumes of materia medica and repertories. Our Professional Edition harnesses both the classical and modern approach.
It is ideal for those practitioners looking to develop their skills and become more confident with modern methodologies. Advanced family analysis features combined with an infinite number of analysis strategies provide all the resources needed to analyze and resolve more complex cases.
MacRepertory Professional and Professional Library
13 repertories and 51 Materia Medica
ReferenceWork Professional and Professional Library
And the Philosophy Collection PDF - FREE
WHY CHOOSE THE PROFESSIONAL EDITION
Expanded analysis tools
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED
The Professional Edition combines a solid, classical approach to repertorization with dozens of inspirational features. You’ll immediately find you are prescribing more accurately.
- Find words or remedies in repertory or material medica
- Combine remedy and word searches
- Combine rubrics
- Theme Palette and Analysis
- Graph and search for concepts
- Make changes to the repertory
- Reduce additions from specific authors
- Specify relationship between searched words
- Create comprehensive rubrics
- Limit searches to specific remedies, books or sections
- Bookmark passages in libraries
- Display word definitions in word finder tool
- Set importance of specific authors
- Create custom limits in every window
- Create new analysis strategies
- Design your own graphs
- Analyze by family groups
- Explore and analyze 100+ family graphs
- Define your own family groups
- Full interaction between MacRepertory and Reference Works
- Customize backgrounds, repertory icons and design
- Add your own materials, notes and books to the library
- Collect rubrics to clipboards
- Display analysis results by graph
- Analyze case by multiple strategies
- Save and print patient charts and graphs
- Drag and Drop information from window to window
- Internet links for images, history or information on remedies
- On-screen help/explanation for each window
- Auto updating via internet
The Philosophy Collection
FREE with your purchase of the Professional Edition, includes 1,400 pages of the greatest homeopathic philosophy ever written:
- Bidwell’s How To Use The Repertory
- Close’s Genius of Homeopathy
- Curie’s Practice of Medicine
- Hahnemann’s Organons of Medicine (5th & 6th)
- Handley’s In Search of the Later Hahnemann
- Hatherly’s Law of Cure
- Kent’s Homeopathic Philosophy
- Paschero’s Homeopathy
- Roberts’ Principles and Art of Cure
* Plus 49 insightful articles by James Tyler Kent, David Little, Peter Morrell, André Saine, Rajan Sankaran, Jan Scholten, Charles Wansbrough, Rudi Verspoor and Peter Viksveen.
To fully appreciate all the reference that comes with the Professional Edition click and view the complete Professional library list for both MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks.
COMPARE THE EDITIONS
EDITION TYPE LICENSEMacRepertory VersionNumber of RepertoriesNumber of KeynotesReferenceWorks VersionNumber of VolumesPhilosophy CollectionFunctionalityWindows OS CompatibilityMac OS CompatibilityTech SupportDelivery Method
ACADEMY EDITION $395/€368/£314 for 2 yearsMacRepertory Pro 78ReferenceWorks Pro45FreeFull Professional Win 7 and aboveMac OS 10.7 and aboveFreeOnline Download FREE
FOUNDATION EDITION LifetimeMacRepertory Pro 635ReferenceWorks Pro330FreeFull ProfessionalWin 7 and aboveMac OS 10.7 and aboveFreeOnline Download and Post FREE
Most PopularPROFESSIONAL EDITION LifetimeMacRepertory Pro 1351ReferenceWorks Pro972FreeFull Professional Win 7 and aboveMac OS 10.7 and aboveFreeOnline Download and Post FREE
VISIONARY EDITION LifetimeMacRepertory Pro3577ReferenceWorks Pro1,018FreeFull Professional Win 7 and aboveMac OS 10.7 and aboveFreeOnline Download and Post FREE
To view the Veterinary Edition Click Here
Your computer must meet certain minimum requirements for the software to work properly. Before you make your purchase, please verify if your system specifications meet or exceed the following. MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks are fully compatibility with MAC OSX 10.7 and above and Windows 7 and above. All software is fully downloadable via the internet.
If you are a Chromebooks owner, or consider purchasing such a device we are sorry but at the moment we cannot guarantee that our products will run on your computer.
Windows Computer System and Hardware Requirements
- System: Windows 7 (32/64 bit) and above
- Ports: USB
- RAM: 6Gb (minimum)
- Hard Disk Space: 4Gb
Macintosh Computer System and Hardware Requirements
- System: OS 10.7 and above
- RAM: 4 GB (minimum)
- Ports: USB
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5-12.5GB
Homeopathy Online Portal for Education
Access hundreds of video lectures by leading experts and explore diverse approaches to homeopathic theory and practice. HOPE gives you access to world-renowned teachers and provides an inspiring and unforgettable learning experience.
Should you have any technical issues or problems navigating your MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks Edition we are always available. Get in touch with our Technical Support team who are here to help you get the best out of your software.
Synergy delights in bringing the community together. The “Be Inspired” section of our website features new books, events and many interesting and inspiring activities that homeopaths are involved with worldwide. We welcome you to submit your own “inspired” stories, experiences and events.